Welcome to Nympsfield Village Hall, a lovely Cotswold stone Grade II listed building.
It was designed and built as the village school in 1865 by Samuel Saunders Teulon, a renowned Victorian architect.
When a new village school was built in 1962, the building was given to the village of Nympsfield and it was converted into the Village Hall.
The Hall is licenced for 100 people and is available for parties, weddings and other functions as well as for smaller group activities such as yoga, dance, music, etc.
The Hall has a large car park.